My friend Mollie Lombardi is passionate about finding a cure for Parkinson’s Disease. Because I love her, I’m passionate about it, too. That’s how life works. You get involved in charitable causes because you care about someone.
Mollie created a movement called HR Gives Back, and we’re doing a “steps challenge” before my very favorite HR Tech conference to raise money for the Michael J. Fox Foundation. So, I’m asking you to take a lot of steps and track them.
Here’s how you do this:
- Sign up using the form on this page.
- Make a $15 entry donation here. Hush, cheapskates, you have $15 for Mollie.
- Join the Facebook Group and get to know your team — East Coast versus West Coast.
- On Sept 25 you’ll be sent a link to start tracking your steps right on your phone! For the next 12 days (Through Oct 6) you just track whatever you do — steps, wheelies, laying in bed looking at the wall because you can’t stand another day of the Trump administration.
- During the 12 days, you can share your progress, invite people to sponsor your steps, and talk some smack on social media.
- Prizes to the individuals who raised the most money and did the most steps. But you’re not in this for prizes. You’re in this for Mollie.
Here’s a message from Mollie herself. Get involved, get yourself moving, and let’s fund research and cure Parkinson’s Disease!