Hey, everybody, I am currently working on a rebrand of HR Books.
Until that happens, I’m reading books and saving my recommendations for the new website. But I miss giving you my books.
So here’s a massive back-to-school giveaway. If you sign up for podcast updates, you’ll have a chance to win a huge trove of five-star books including:
- Lead From the Outside by Stacey Abrams
- The 9-Faces of HR by Kris Dunn
- The Making of a Manager by Julie Zhuo
- The Robot-Proof Recruiter by Katrina Collier
- How To Be An Inclusive Leader by Jennifer Brown
- Influencer by Brittany Hennessy
- Earn It! by Mike Brzezinski
- The Coaching Habit by Michael Bungay Stainer
- The Remix: How to Lead and Succeed in the Multigenerational Workplace by Lindsey Pollak
- Work Simply by Carson Tate
- The Fearless Organization by Amy Edmondson
- Taking the Work Out of Networking by Karen Wickre
- How to Win in a Winner-Take-All World by Neil Irwin
That’s a lot of books!
I’m offering you several hundred dollars worth of five-star business books that you could read, pass along to your local SHRM chapter, or donate to your library. Interested? Add your name to my list for notifications on upcoming shows, tips and resources to fix work.
I’ll select someone on Monday, August 19th.