I always end the year by writing about my accomplishments, failure, regrets and resolutions. This post is all about my biggest 2016 resolutions.
I go back and forth on resolutions. Sometimes I think they’re valid. Sometimes it feels like a crock of shit. But a friend of mine who blogs under the name “HR Wench” just shared hers.
Goals for 2017:
1. Punch anxiety in the face.
2. Pet and talk to as many cats as possible.
3. Say “hello, big dog” to all dogs – regardless of size.
4. Make lots of crafts and call them “art”.
5. Make lots of art and call them “crafts”.
Jim Rohn said, “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.”
My 2017 resolution? Be like my friend! In fact, I want to be like all of my friends.
I hang with talented, remarkable people. It’s time to start emulating the greatest qualities of my friends. That’s my 2017 resolution. Plus I really want to say “Hello, big dog.” That sounds fun.
Happy New Year.