Punk Rock HR Episode 115:
This week, I’m joined by Karina Schultheis. She is a manager of human insights and HCM evangelism at Ultimate Software. However, even though Karina has an amazing job now, it hasn’t always been that way. She has worked in other jobs with other bosses and therefore brings a unique perspective to the table.
Currently, Karina is a newly promoted employee at an amazing company. Ultimate Software really gets it right on so many levels and they have been recognized for it. It is one of the best companies to work for, not just in America, but the world. Karina is also a working mother who is about to give birth to her second child.
In this episode, Karina and I talk about the future of work post-COVID. If you like insights on human behavior and what it’s going to take for companies to turn it around, listen in to this conversation with Karina Schultheis.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How integral the human element is to a company’s culture.
- Why personalization is going to become crucial for organizations.
- What it takes to build a culture of trust in a company.
- The importance of well-being for the employees and leaders of an organization and how it leads to better retention rates.
- The role of authenticity and flexibility in leadership teams.
- What substance abuse is doing to our workforce right now as influenced by COVID-19.
- The role of HR in driving productivity and maintaining healthy boundaries.
- How we can move forward post-COVID and amidst all the social justice reforms happening in our country.
- Karina’s hopes for HR and for the workforce going forward.
Resources from this episode: