Hey, everybody. I’m Laurie Ruettimann. The rumors are true. I need a partner and collaborator to help my business grow.
I’m interested in working with a virtual assistant who has 5+ years of experience with online brands, businesses, or personalities. The ideal partner will know how to automate business processes, streamline inefficient methods, and enhance current business practices that will help me discover new revenue streams.
My initial goals are modest:
- Email management, asset management, coordination of asset creation, and distribution. You’ll work with me to look at my library, figure out what I’ve got, and make sure the people in my community see the good stuff. You may coordinate with outside marketing agencies and clients to accomplish this goal.
- Social channel management and strategy. If you are good at creating multichannel social calendars and content to make messages shine, this is for you.
- Communication and brand. My brand is honest, direct, and helpful. I’d like some help with thinking through how to respond to inbound requests for work, advice, free stuff, paid opportunities, and good old fashioned advice. Right now, I see everything and respond to very little. I’d like to build smarter processes around that.
- Calendar management and business optimization. I’d like to use Acuity to coordinate inbound meeting requests, live technology demonstrations, and paid coaching engagements.
- Light travel coordination. I need help getting where I’m going and managing my time once I’m there.
This position is a 1099 consulting role, not a full-time job. Please know your worth. I’ll pay an hourly rate with a dedicated number of hours per month based on a negotiated rate.
I’m firmly committed to diversity in my professional network and encourage you to connect with me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your bona fides if this project seems like a good fit.
I do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, protected veterans, marital or familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, criminal record information (except where permitted under applicable law), or any other category prohibited by local, state or federal law. I do discriminate against Trump voters.
I’d also welcome referrals for this position. Please feel free to share this with your network and peers.
Thanks again for reading and please connect with me if you’re interested.