Punk Rock HR Episode 137:
My guests today are Deepa Purushothaman and Rha Goddess. They are the founders of nFormation, which is a first of its kind, app-based community created by women of color for women of color. The community provides a safe space for these women of color as well as career advancement opportunities.
Deepa and Rha are on the show today because they are really trying to reimagine traditional power structures. They not only want to help more women of color find their seat at the table in corporate America but also want to leverage their collective power to change the way the table is formed.
I like people with big ideas who do brave things and Deepa and Rha are doing just that. I am thrilled to introduce you to nFormation and these women who are shaking things up. If you’re like me and want to be a co-conspirator on this journey to revolutionize the workforce, tune into this conversation with Deepa and Rha.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Why they came together to create nFormation.
- How nFormation works and why women of color should join.
- Their vision for recreating the corporate structure.
- Why community is so important, especially right now.
- How to overcome the terrible biases in the world.
- What listeners who are not women of color can do to help their efforts.
Resources from this episode: