This week’s episode features Jeanette Bronée, performance strategist, culture coach, wellness advocate, and founder of Path For Life, Inc. Jeanette helps leaders and companies rethink performance by asking “The Right Why®” so they can lead themselves and their people better and achieve sustainable success. She is passionate about how we can create a culture of care by unlocking what truly drives performance, engagement, and motivation from the inside out.
In this episode, we talk about the intersection of wellness, well-being, culture, leadership, and performance. In addition, Jeanette shares a poignant story about her mother. She also sweetly talks about her father who was also an executive headhunter.
If mental illness has touched your life, or you simply want to know how to take better care of yourself, and also want to know what well-being has to do with leadership and performance, I promise you don’t want to miss this episode. Sit back and listen to a special and very human episode of Let’s Fix Work.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- Jeannette’s idea of changing the nature of work and the importance of self-care
- Her unique approach to fixing work
- Applying the methodology of thinking as your employee’s clients when a conflict arises, how it can help clear the fog and makes relationships a little bit different
- What is making us sick at work and how we can overcome it
- The connection between nutrition and work and what Jeannette is doing to advocate for better nutrition
- Advocacy of mindfulness, what it is, and the applicability for the workforce
- Jeannette’s thoughts on creating a company culture of pausing, and what could change
- The role of leadership in fixing work, creating a less toxic and more engaging culture, climate, and work environment
Resources from this episode:
We’re proud to be sponsored by Ultimate Software. They’re a leading cloud provider of people management solutions with a commitment to continuing education for HR, talent, and payroll professionals.
Ultimate Software is hosting dozens of free educational HR workshops around the country. Check out ultimatesoftware.com/LFW for more information on how to earn free HRCI, SHRM, and APA recertification credits.