Let’s Fix Work Episode 96:
If you’ve been to a conference over the past decade, you’ve seen Simon T. Bailey up on stage motivating you to be brilliant and be your best. He is a Breakthrough Strategist whose life’s purpose is to teach 1 billion+ people how to be fearless and create their future.
By nature, I am a cynical woman. I’ve seen Simon speak and have listened to his message. When I do, I get a little bit more optimistic. He is truly one of the most inspirational speakers of our time. I am excited and honored to have him as my guest this week on the show.
In addition to presenting inspiring and powerful keynotes, Simon is the author of several books that encourage readers to live a brilliant life. His latest book, Be the Spark: Five Platinum Service Principles for Creating Customers for Life, walks readers through how to attract and retain customers in a growing global market as well as become the spark that creates change.
Today we talk about customer service, how to enjoy work, and how to love your life.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Simon shares what it is like to be an inspirational speaker and how he finds inspiration when he is feeling uninspired.
- How to ensure we have a culture where men and women can be their best version of themselves.
- Why Spark is the new engagement.
- It shifts the way we view and achieve leadership.
- Not getting what you need from that socially inept leader? Simon shares some advice on how you can become the spark you need.
- Moving past the pervasiveness to get things out to the market right away and how to find passion, again.
- The power in rehearsing the future in the present.
- How to fall back in love with work, short of quitting.
Resources from this episode: