We’re proud to be sponsored by Ultimate Software. They’re a leading cloud provider of people management solutions with a commitment to continuing education for HR, talent, and payroll professionals.
Ultimate Software is hosting dozens of free educational HR workshops around the country. Check out ultimatesoftware.com/LFW for more information on how to earn free HRCI, SHRM, and APA recertification credits.
This week on Let’s Fix Work, I welcome entrepreneur and technologist, Armen Berjikly. Armen currently serves as the Senior Director of Growth Strategy at Ultimate Software, where his expertise in human-computer interactions drives Ultimate’s artificial intelligence platform and direction. Prior to his time at Ultimate Software, Armen served as the Founder and CEO of Kanjoya, Inc., a workforce intelligence company that pioneered critical advancements and understanding of human emotion. Yes, all of this makes Armen expertly able to talk about AI in the workplace.
If you’re interested in the hype, the reality, and hope of AI in the workforce, then sit back and listen to this episode of Let’s Fix Work.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- The intersection of artificial intelligence (AI) in the world of work
- What AI is and what it is not
- Human Resources and AI: what AI is doing to help individuals make better decisions. Plus, will AI replace HR professionals?
- The importance of building a code of conduct for AI
- The red line that technology should never cross
- How AI enables HR professionals to do their job more efficiently and how it enables them to enjoy their job
- AI can help HR make decisions with more competence and more fairly
- Armen’s outlook as a leader, on the current state of work in the world today
“Solutions are rarely simple. It’s rare to just throw a machine at a problem and magically everything will work, right? It has to be a partnership, like a symphony.” ~Armen Berjikly, Senior Director of Growth Strategy, Ultimate Software
“It’s so easy to put technology on a pedestal and worship it. But that’s not the role that technology needs to play in society. We have hard decisions to make. Can technology help us make decisions better, more fairly, more quickly, and help us lead better lives?” ~Armen Berjikly, Senior Director of Growth Strategy, Ultimate Software
Resources from this episode:
Armen on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/armenb